This page was last updated in
This page was last updated in
With so many fake urine brands coming up online, it can be a little overwhelming to make the choice that’s best for you. A lot of these products don’t come cheap, and choosing the wrong brand could risk your job! So if you’re sorting and pitting brands against one another based solely on price to save a few bucks, that might end up doing more harm than good.
We scoured the internet for everything there is to know about the two brands everyone seems to be talking about: Magnum Detox and Quick Fix. So stop worrying about the fake news and the opinions online, because we’ve got the facts.
What to Look for When Choosing Fake Urine
When it comes to purchasing fake or synthetic urine, you’re going to want it to be as fool-proof as possible, especially if you’re going to use this product to pass a urine drug test (learn more).
When looking for the best synthetic urine brand, the main factors that you need to take into account are; the price, the shipping time, and most importantly, the efficacy!
Want to pass that dreaded drug test? we recommend using Quick Fix 6.2 Plus, a product with a guarantee of 99.99% success rate. This fake pee is the best to beat that urine drug test when you’re in nasty situation. You can get it directly from their Official Site at a discounted rate.
FAQs About Fake Urine
Who uses fake urine?
Fake urine (recommended fake urine kits) is mainly used to pass drug tests. Some people also use it for sexual purposes, pranks, props, science classes, hunting, and even gardening.
What is fake urine made of?
Fake urine can either come in an easy to use liquid form, or in a powder form which you have to mix in water. Each brand has its own formula but generally, it contains synthetic chemicals that mimic real urine.
Can you reuse fake urine?
No, fake urine is not reusable, though some brands boast of their products being reusable in the sense that they can be reheated multiple times and it will not affect its chemical structure.
Can you dilute fake urine with water?
No, synthetic urine is a use as-is product and shouldn’t be altered, especially since all the essential factors and proteins to help your sample pass as real are already measured perfectly. Diluting fake urine with water will just ruin your sample.
If you’re worried about whether one bottle is enough for you, it might be a good idea to purchase some extras just in case.
Also, just a heads-up, some drug-testing clinic restrooms also tint their toilet water and don’t place sinks inside so that there’s no chance of anyone adding water to their pee samples.
Is artificial urine illegal?
There are currently 18 states in America that have made it illegal to use synthetic urine to pass a drug test. More and more states are working the legal system to lobby for the ban of the sale of fake pee, though there are still some states which openly sell them at novelty adult shops, as well as online.
Does synthetic urine have to be warm?
Yes, the synthetic urine needs to be warm or close to body temperature since that’s the same temperature real pee is as it leaves the body. We have a guide on how to keep fake urine warm here.
Giving a clinic a cold cup of pee is a dead giveaway that the sample is fake. This is also why synthetic urine kits almost always include some sort of heating or warming pad.
Does synthetic pee always work?
Some brands out there are guaranteed to be foolproof, but part of the success of you getting a pass also relies on your preparation. You need to make sure it’s warm or at a certain temperature as you hand it in, and you also need to sneak it into the clinic restroom very discreetly.
Magnum Detox Fake Urine
If you frequent your local novelty shop, you might be familiar with this product. This brand boasts about its uric acid content, which is the important ingredient testing labs will look at to make sure your sample is real. Magnum detox also claims their products contain creatinine, urea, and ammonia.
- Can be conveniently and immediately bought in stores, marketed and packaged as a novelty item.
- If unopened, the product has a shelf life of two years.
- Fairly simple to use. Each kit comes with a 4 fluid ounce of synthetic urine, a vial of uric acid, a heating pad, and a rubber band.
- Cheaper than most products, though prices vary from store to store.
- The synthetic urine and uric acid are packed separately in the kit. The uric acid comes in a vial and goes bad after seven days. Once opened, it has to be mixed in with the synthetic pee immediately.
- Possible tampering with kits and vials since they don’t come straight from the source or manufacturer.
- The possibility that you could be purchasing very old, expired kits, especially if you’re buying from a store you don’t know much about.
- It comes in too simple of a kit, you will need to McGuyver the thing on your body so you can sneak it in.
- If stored for a long period of time, sediments and particles may settle at the bottom of the vial. Instructions say that you need to shake the product after you warm it up to dissolve any of those particles.
- Since the synthetic urine and uric acid are packed separately, preparation can take more effort. You have to heat the urine first, then shake, and then add in the uric acid but only when the urine has reached the right temperature.
- Reviews online are mixed, even product descriptions and instructions of Magnum Detox online are quite confusing.
- Too much heating or reheating the product creates more creatine, which could make you either fail your test or have to take it again.
Quick Fix Synthetic Urine
Quick Fix synthetic urine needs no introduction for those who’ve used it before. If you’ve never had to try it yourself until now, you may know that it’s one of the best on the market today.
- Quick Fix products are thoroughly QA checked upon purchase since they come straight from the manufacturer.
- Has a proven passing rate of 99.99%.
- Created by experienced and thoroughly vetted scientists in a lab facility.
- As drug tests become more advanced, so does Quick Fix. They stay ahead of the game by producing more advanced, fool-proof formulas.
- The product itself is pH balanced and contains creatine, urea, uric acid.
- Comes as one mixture or liquid, so you don’t have to worry about doing some unnecessary stuff like mixing and shaking.
- Very simple and easy to use. You just need to open the package, remove the cap, heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds, place the cap back on, then attach the heating pack.
- Quick Fix will also help suggest to you products, gadgets, and urination devices to help you take your test easier.
- Packages come in different sizes and packs so you can purchase as much or as little as you need.
- Purchasing from their website is so easy because it’s very user-friendly and accessible.
- Reviews on the products are all positive which can give other purchasers some peace of mind, compared to other products and other brands with very confusing mixed reviews.
If you want a guaranteed pass on your drug test, you should go for Quick Fix 6.2 urine (read more about it here). Quick Fix 6.2 assures you that there won’t be any foreign substances detected in your sample and that it’s as close as it gets to real pee.
- Can only be purchased online. No authorized resellers or stores sell them. They do offer priority or overnight shipping, but still, it could take a day for the product to get to you.
- It costs more than Magnum Detox.
So Which One Is the Best?
When looking for synthetic urine for something as serious as a drug test, then you might as well go for the one that guarantees success. Quick Fix should be your first choice every single time (read full review here).
Although if you need synthetic urine right away and don’t have a day to wait around for a delivery, then you can try your local adult novelty store to purchase Magnum Detox.
Just know that Magnum Detox does not have the most impressive success rate. If there’s a way for you to stall or push back your drug test or take it at a later date, it may be best to opt for that and then purchase Quick Fix 6.2 with overnight shipping.